Wild and diseased, these large skeletal hunters look horrid. They hunt in a wild pack, and their movement can range from slow and deliberate, to fast and ferocious if they detect your scent. On Marr, they were and still are used as the first assault troops for the Marro Army.

Even more terrifying is their ability to infect all living things with the deadly Marro Plague. Just being near them can be enough to cause instant damage.

Only Soulborgs and other Wulsinu are immune to this plague. Ne-Gok-Sa especially likes the Marrden Hounds; he often travels with a pack of them.


  • Life: 1
  • Move: 1
  • Range: 1
  • Attack: 3
  • Defense: 5
  • Point Value: 90
  • Figures Per Squad: 3


A Marrden Hound

  • Wild Pack Movement:
    Before moving, roll the 20-sided die.
    • If you roll a 1-3, add 1 to the move value of this card.
    • If you roll a 4-6, add 3 to the move value of this card.
    • If you roll a 7-20, add 7 to the move value of this card.
  • Marro Plague:
    After moving and before attacking, you must roll the 20-sided die once for each figure adjacent to any Marrden Hounds you control. If you roll a 16 or higher, that figure receives a wound. Soulborgs and Wulsinu are not affected by the Marro Plague.


  • Su-Bak-Na: Hive Supremacy
    Belonging to the Wulsinu race, Marrden Hounds may benefit from Su-Bak-Na’s Hive Supremacy ability.


These figures are a gamble-type unit. There is a 70% chance that they will get a good move on their turn. The other 30% of the time, they will either get a sub-par move of four, or a slow move of two. In effect these figures have a similar strategy to Kee-Mo-Shi - get away from your army and next to your opponent's non-Soulborg figures, and Marro Plague them. This works well on figures you wouldn't dare attack otherwise, like Samurai or Sentinels. Afterwards (if you want) you can still attack with as much of the squad as you have. As with all Marro/Wulsinu-type characters, their effectiveness is dependent on how lucky you are with the 20-side die.

4 5 6. Marrden Hounds.jpg

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.